"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." - Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Colors

Fall is HERE!  I'm so excited, it is my favorite time of the year.  And here in Alabama, the trees change colors!  I never knew how beautiful the colors of fall were.  In Texas, the trees are either green, brown or bare.  I'm sure in some parts of east Texas, you could see lots of color, but I've never experienced it.  Here's what I get to see on my morning jog...


It's days like these that I just marvel in God's beautiful creation.  It keeps me grounded and reminds me of the awesome power of our Lord.  

So, yesterday was the first time I was able to go to the PA Bible study.  It was so wonderful!  We read 2 Corinthians 4:7-18 among other verses, and it was a very good reminder that God is bigger than me, bigger than school, bigger than an exam - and He has put me here for a reason.  Honestly, I felt rather convicted about how much I complain about how stressed I am, how bad tests are, and whatnot.  I should feel thankful and honored, that God has blessed me with this opportunity.  I am really going to focus more on working for the Lord, and praising Him in my studies, in my classes, and with each aspect of my life. 

Gig 'Em and War Eagle!
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment