"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." - Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bachelorette PARTY

So, I am SO EXCITED about my bachelorette party this weekend!  I fly out tomorrow (Thursday) night, and will be heading for Aggieland on Friday for a weekend with my girls!  I think the thing I'm most excited about it a whole weekend with them... it's been a long time since we've had uninterrupted girl time and I miss them all so much!

I know Rebecca and Danielle have been scheming and I'm very interested on what they've come up with... should be a fun weekend :)

These pictures are from my surprise engagement party they threw for me... That was 6-7 MONTHS AGO!


And yes, I tried on my mother's wedding dress... :)



Anyway, when I get back, its MOVING time!!  Frank will be moving out and me and mom will be turning his bachelor pad house into a home, yay! :)

I'll make sure to post pictures and tell you all about my crazy weekend soon!

Gig 'Em and War Eagle!
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment