"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." - Phil. 4:13

Thursday, June 9, 2011

We're FAMOUS!!

I got an email not too long ago from the 'Shelby County Bride' magazine writer asking for a proposal story so they could have a local bride on the cover.  So I submitted our, and although we didn't win, we were the runner up, so we will be in the magazine!! YAY!  It'll be the August issue, which is perfect because that's the month we get married!  Now, I just have to edit the proposal story, add a bit about how we met and that sort of thing, and add some pictures!

Also, here's a few of our latest engagement pictures in case you haven't gotten a chance to see them :)




Aren't we just precious?





The shoes we will be wearing on our wedding day!!

So anyway, that's it for now... make sure you get our autographs, because we'll be famous soon! :)

Gig 'em and War Eagle,
Catie

1 comment: